Organic Arhar dal Toor dal (1Kg/500gm)
₹102.86 – ₹200.00
- Type: Dal
- MFG: 21-Jul
- LIFE: Best before 9 Months
Organic Arhar (Toor) Dal is a popular pulse in India with the most nutritional Dal. It is best choice for families all over the country with its high protein and nutritious content.
It is an excellent source of dietary fiber, protein, and minerals like magnesium, calcium, potassium, and vitamins like A and B, iron and folic acid. It is low in saturated fats and cholesterol-free.
A 100g serving of Organic Arhar Dal contains 0g trans fats and 0g sugar. If leading a healthy life is your mantra, then switch to Organic Toor Dal.
What is organic Arhar dal?
One of the important legumes pigeon peas is good for health. Let check out the health benefits of eating pigeon peas, it is a good source of protein content and control blood pressure, prevent anemia, assist in growth, helps in losing weight, boost energy, aids immunity, healthy heart, better digestive health.
How can you tell if Arhar dal is organic?
Due to this, the original flavor is retained. Also, a polished dal will come in flattened shape, while the organic dal on a dull and rough texture. A normal dal undergoes a polishing process to make it look attractive and glossy. While an organic dal wouldn’t look polished, and instead would have a dull look.
Organic Arhar dal Toor dal, a native crop of India is a chief accompaniment with roti or rice, it is vouched by nutritionists and health experts in unison as the complete food that should be added in the regular meal plan.
Organic Arhar dal Toor dal is the primary source of protein for vegetarians that comes with a dense nutrient profile and a bowl of dal chawal is the best comforting food for the mind and body.
How to cook:
- Toor dal is a good source of an essential nutrient but also have anti-nutritional factors. Studies have disclosed that lentils contain trypsin inhibitors and high on phytate, trypsin is an enzyme that helps in the digestion of protein and phytate reduces the bioavailability of minerals.
- However, lentils upon soaking overnight in warm water can remarkably lessen the phytate level and enhance the bioavailability of nutrients.
- Wash and soak Toor dal overnight in warm water.
- Add soaked dal in the pressure cooker with enough water, add turmeric powder and salt. Pressure cook for 5-7 whistles until soft and done.
- Give a tadka with ghee, jeera, and curry leaves.
- Serve with hot rice or roti.